Saturday, February 16, 2013

oh baby!

So did you notice the big news yesterday? :) 

{I think y'all did! :D Thank you all so much for your sweet words!!}

We're having our 5th baby in July or August!! :D 


Yesterday I added that fun little detail at the end of our v-day recap. Sneaky, huh? :) We had so much fun seeing our baby on Thursday. It was a big surprise for us- we never get to see them quite this early. I was thrilled! :)

We found out what we are having, and to make it even more fun for the kids, we decided to do a gender reveal cake tonight! 

This little baby was hiding from us at first. I love this modesty shot! Smart one. :)

We have two boys {9 and 7} and two girls {5 and 3}, so 3 of us will soon be outnumbered!
I can't wait to share all the details {and the gender!} with you on Monday! :D

17 comments:

Angel Armor, Linda said...

So happy for you!

Liz Luscomb said...

Wow, I can't believe you are already know the gender! You've been keeping a secret, lol. :D A baby is always such a blessing from God, congratulations!

Wonder Mom said...

I was wondering about yesterday's surprise ending- i thought I missed an earlier announcement on your blog!

Congratulations- this kiddo could not ask to be coming into a better family...

Joanna said...

So happy for you and your family, congrats! :)

Alli said...

Congratulations!!!!

Abbey said...

Congratulations! Praying for you during this exciting time!

Rebecca said...

Congratulations! God is so good! I'll be covering you in prayer for a healthy pregnancy and delivery. God bless you and your growing family!

thechattymommy said...

Congratulations! We have 2 boys and 2 girls and are going to have our 5th child in May! It is so exciting. We are having a girl. Can't wait to see what you are having!!!!

HIS daughter said...

Awww so happy for you guys! How fun! Congratulations!! :)

bonniegetchell said...

Congrats!!! :)

-Bonnie @ Revolutionaries
www.revolutionariesblog.com

Michelle said...

Congratulations, that is so great, what a blessing! I can't wait to hear the gender! :)

JoyBelle said...

I'm such a new follower I didn't even know you were making your big reveal! Congrats!!! Cannot wait to see the gender cake reveal. We're having baby #5 in June!!! We decided to be surprised this time around and are planning our first home birth (lots of firsts). I cannot wait to find out who they are!!!

AmberRay said...

Congratulations!, very excited for you and your family. I am having my 5th child in May :)

AmberRay said...

I have 1 girl and 3 boys and adding another boy :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Mandy! Praying for baby and mama! Jaime

Amanda said...

Is it Monday yet? (yes, yes it is.)

Rachel Horton said...

Congratulations! I'm due with my second daughter in early July. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...