{this week} :: a free weekly planner printable

After I posted my new favorite daily planner {the plan} a couple of weeks ago, some of you sweet peeps requested a weekly planner too, so just for fun I thought I'd share one with you this week! :D

You can use this along with {the plan} like I'm doing, or just use it as your main planning sheet. :) I have a monthly calendar, but now I outline my more specific to-do's at the beginning of the week with this before I organize my daily plan. I'm loving having it so far!

If you like to see your week at a glance too, here's a fun colorful sheet for your planner or fridge! :D

pin it

{note: choose actual size option when you print if possible}


You can also check out other free {bh} printables over here!

What's your favorite way to plan out your week? 
Are you still going old-school with pen and paper like I am? Or do you use electronics? :D 
What's your favorite organizing app?

4 comments

Vanessa said...

Do you have a weekly meal planner? I'd love to see one with breakfast, lunch, snacks and dinner!

Seaweed and Raine said...

Thanks Mandy! I finally printed this one out (it's been open on my computer for AGES!) - it's in black and white since I don't have a colour printer at present (I might have to get hubby to print off a bunch of them at work when he's having a relaxing week ;) ...). Till then, this one will do.

Anonymous said...

This is great! As a working Mom, the daily one is good for weekends, the weekly for M-F. Thank You!

Anonymous said...

perfect for the beginning of school, I write down all my assignments and whatever else I need. I printed these our for the next 3 months. so perfect!!! thank you.