10 fun and manly online gifts for guys {$25 and under}


After doing the girl's gift guide, I couldn't help but do a man's version too! :)

I think guys are the hardest to shop for, don't you? It's hard to know what they really like, but for this guide I broke all the rules and asked my husband what he liked out of my gift findings. So this is an officially man-approved gift guide. ;) 

Here are my 10 favorite manly man gifts $25 and under:

1. Swiss+Tech ST66676 Utili-Key 6-in-1 Key Ring Multi-Function Tool, $8.58. {+ free prime shipping}. So small yet so functional!


2. Gerber 31-000699 Bear Grylls Survival Series Fire Starter, $10.83 {+ free prime shipping}. Guys and fire are.like.this.

3. Champion Eco Fleece Pullover Hoodie, $17.95 {free prime shipping}. A big hoodie just might be one of my husband's most favorite worldly possessions...




5. Gerber 31-000750 Bear Grylls Compact Multi-Tool, $12.04 {+ free prime shipping}. Bear Grylls. Multi-tool. Manly man things I don't understand. {Watch out- get him all this survival stuff and before you know it your guy will be eating scorpions too. hahaha ;)}


6. MagnoGrip 311-090 Magnetic Wristband, $6.98 {+ free prime shipping}. It may seem a little underwhelming at first, but the men reviewing it LOVE it. It's like having three hands apparently. I need one that does dishes! ;)


7. Leathercraft 125L Handyman Flex Grip Work Gloves, Large, $11.71 {+ free prime shipping}. My husband loves his similar pair for working on house and car repairs.




8. Every Good Endeavor: Connecting Your Work to God's Work, by Tim Keller $19.99 hardback {+ free prime shipping}. I've never read it but I love the idea of how to connect our every day jobs to serving Jesus!


9. Audible audio book membership- $15/mo for one book or gift 3 months for $45. Perfect for guys who like to listen or have long communtes. Or you could just gift his new book in audio format. ;)

10. Thermos 16-Ounce Vacuum-Insulated Travel Tumbler, Stainless Steel, $23.15 {+ free prime shipping}. This gets amazing reviews!!




BonusWarTech USA Batman Knife with Dual Assist Open Blades, $7.12 {+ free prime shipping}. I was thinking this would be perfect for a younger teenager if they liked knives! The 624 reviews were almost 5 stars! 



What do you like to buy your guy? Food? Clothes? {now I need some ideas he won't know about!}


***disclosure- the Amazon links above contain affiliate information. Should you purchase the item through my link, I get a small percentage from Amazon. Hey! Yay for small percentages!! :)

12 comments

jeana said...

Thank you! I think I'll grab the gloves and magnetic wristband for his stocking. The book looks great too!

John and Maria said...

ahhh! What a great list! i just bought the gloves, utili-tool, and wristband and will look into the book as an audio option! thanks so much!

Danielle Dryburgh said...

I always try to buy my fiance a variety of stuff ranging from insanely practical, to the usual boring socks, and ALWAYS something ridiculous but fun. Last year I got him a kids doodle book. (He's 23!) as we were going on holiday with a VERY low budget and it would give us something to do in the evenings. This year I found a hilarious 'Build your own Brian the Bison' woodwork kit in TKMaxx. I think it's really important for us to maintain a fun and childlike wonder at Christmas, even though we have no children of our own yet, and the little things like this help to do that. http://www.puzzleguru.com/buy/brian-the-bison-construction-kit.htm

Susannah Steele said...

You got my hopes up with Tim Keller's book, but Amazon says it won't be out until July! My brother-in-law will love the Batman knife. Thanks for the list!

Mandy said...

oh it is out for sure- it's just paperback won't be released until the summer. The hardcover is online and at the bookstore too. :D

Mandy said...

I didn't realize the paper back version wasn't out yet- I'll make sure the link goes to hardcover. thank you!!

Jesenia Montanez said...

My hubby is a big fan of hoodies. Great list Mandy, guys are super hard to shop for IMO.

Kymm said...

The Magno wristband is more expensive than listed...13.99 for blue. was this a lightning deal that I missed? Still looks like a neat option! My husband is always losing nails!

SEO Moz said...

thnx for the information..
blog is really gud,Help my india is the World Best Forum and Blogging Site which provides the all category of forum and blogging and Social Community site.

Online Communities





Kymm said...

It is back to 6.98! Will be a great stocking stuffer. thanks for suggesting!

Mandy said...

thank you girlie!! My guy def. is!! :D

Joy said...

I bought my husband the gloves and the magnetic wristband and he loved both! Thanks for the suggestion!