Thursday, March 06, 2014

when the baby sleeps...

On that rare day when the baby takes a really long nap and the kids are done with school you:

drink your cup of coffee with a baby lamb before....


you catch up on laundry as quick as you can, while you blog, instagram, and watch a new fitness video....


all while you're making a mental list for what you need to do to get ready for the events of the evening and trying to figure out how to squeeze dinner in... :)

Being a mama is a fun challenge. :D

10 comments:

Betsy said...

You sure get a lot done during nap time! I wish I still had nap time around my house. =)

Amanda @ Living in His Mercy and Grace said...

Your home is beautiful even with the laundry... I wish my nap time was that productive today !

JoyBelle said...

Ahhhh don't you just love those long, quiet naps?! I feel so invigorated and on-top-of-the-world when I accomplish so much!!!

Valerie said...

The things we mammas share with baby lambs......
Love this post, it's really poetic in a way.

Jessica said...

Yep that sounds familiar! :) It's definitely a fun challenge, for sure!

Anonymous said...

We love nap time around here! I always think I am gonna get more done than i do though. I am to scared to do anything for fear the noise will wake her up! On another note, I love your teal laundry baskets. Do you mind sharing where they are from? I have the white ones like it and love their size.

Mandy said...

oh, yes! totally understand the noise thing! And they baskets are from Walmart :D

Mandy said...

they're such a wonderful surprise! :)

Mandy said...

:D

Mandy said...

I realized after #4 that they really don't last very long in the big scheme of things... it's crazy how fast life goes by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...