Wednesday, May 21, 2014

10 things I'm loving right now

10 things I'm loving right now in two words each:

1. This face.


2. Sight words.


3. Mess makers. :)


4. Caramel heaven.


5. Easy dinners.


6. Passion tea.


7.  Summer dresses.


8. Savory snacks.


9. Dried apples.


10. Brotherly love. :)



What are you loving right now? :D

Have you tried those garlic parmesan pretzels? Crazy good, aren't they?  :)

Are you happy for dress weather too? 
It's the first time I've worn one all year, and I was surprised how much my husband liked it. :D

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

melaleuca cheese crackers.....yum!!!!!

Devyna Hannah said...

My 16 year old son! My 8 and 10 year old sons! (Different stages...feeling SO blessed for each of them! Awesome kids!) Organic Tuscan kale salads, perfect weather and new garden sprouts!

Mandy said...

mmmm :D

Mandy said...

oh I love yours!! yay!

Amy Joy said...

your blog! It always puts a smile on my face. And my pregnant belly, with a little baby due in 2 weeks

Anonymous said...

My four blessings : Olivia 6 , Faithful 3 , Nathaniel 2 and Josiah 8 mo .
Coconut oil and Ghiradelli dark chocolate together.
Chicken fajitas for dinner tonight.
My best friend and husband Levi. :)

Sophie from France said...

Ok, 10 things in two words:
My children(it's been already 6!)
7: wonderful husband,
8: shrimps mayonnaise,
9: your blog!
10: sunny weather
but there are so many other small blessings!

Jenny said...

Right now I'm loving sitting on my front porch almost all day. I read, blog, listen to kids read, help with school, watch daring adventures on an exercise ball and a two year old, pet the dog, eat a snack and sip ice water.

mwimp said...

luv me passion tea and so much cheaper to brew at home.

Amy K said...

Have you had the chocolate covered pretzel crisps??!! Oh. My. Word. So so good. I'm nursing too and my sweet tooth is out of control.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...