3 free family schedule printables for summer

We're only a few days away from summer, and you know I'm excited for the change of pace. :) I made a new printable summer schedule for the older kids, and I thought I would share it with you too! I intend to either frame it or put it on the fridge this weekend! {Yay!!!} :D



Or if you need to change it up for your family, here's the blank copy too. :D 




Oh, and here is our summer schedule from last year- it has a few differences since we had younger kiddos, but you're welcome to download it too! :)



Do you keep a routine in the summer? 
The kids love it when we do, especially now that they can read and I don't have to tell them.

What is one thing you really want your family to remember about this summer? :)
I want them to remember how their mama played with them and wasn't too busy to sit outside and watch them. :)

What's your favorite summer memory?
I remember reading on our porch swing for hours when I was a girl. :) My dad saved the old porch swing and I hope to use the very same swing this summer too. :D

15 comments

i9jadei9 said...

Ahhh, I'm so happy to see that I'm not the only one who has my kids brush their teeth after every meal! =) Some people think I'm crazy but they haven't had one cavity, and they're 9 and 13!

Ali Holley said...

I'm excited for this summer. We're moving to a house so we'll have a back yard and won't have to make the trek to the park as much.

Rose said...

My daughter saw me reading your blog. She said "Mama, who that?" I said "That's Mandy." She said "Her looks like Frozen." That's a huge compliment!! :)

Unless posted somewhere else on the blog can you tell me a few examples of morning vs. evening chores?

Nicole said...

I love this and was just thinking recently that I need to have some kind of routine in place for summer.

Leslie said...

Do you do bath time in the morning or evening? We're doing it late afternoon now and it's not working.

Mandy said...

We do it as needed (not every night) at night before bedtime :)

Sophie from France said...

My kids love when we do a routine (your last summer routine, by the way!) and the home is peaceful when I do it! But the summer is far away from us: the 4 th july only!!
Thank you to share your new summer schedule, I think I'll use it for this summer (and the idea of the bath just before bedtime- and not just before dinner as we do actually)
And about brushing teeth after every meal: it's the right way to do in France!

JoyBelle said...

If you're a SAHM you could switch baths to morning or after lunch! I find it is much more enjoyable earlier on as I'm sooooo tired by the end of the day. I tend to cut bath/showers short if we do them after dinner but if we do it during the day we pretend we're at the pool or I let them play longer while I sit there and read or clean the bathroom.

Sophie from France said...

What means SAHM?

Mandy said...

@ sophie its stay at home mom :)

Mandy said...

Love it friend!! :) I hope your summer comes quickly!!

Sophie from France said...

Oh thanks, Mandy!!

julie. said...

We're using your schedule for the summer. Thanks so much for sharing! My kids thrive on routine, & since we've stopped HSing for the summer, we're out of rhythm/ We're getting our house ready to put on the market, & by the end of the day, I don't have enough brain power left to write our own schedule. We started your schedule this morning & my 9yo said, "I'm so happy, we have a schedule again. I'm just so much happier when our days have a schedule." LOL. So he thanks you, too! ;-)

Mandy said...

oh THAT is so cool!! yay!! I'm glad it's working for you guys!! :D

Danielle ayers said...

Do you have a schedule that you follow during the school year?