August 13, 2014

happy 1st birthday Zane! {a year in pics}

My baby is one year old today! I can't believe it.

It's been a long and a short year all at the same time. But I feel like the one year mark came out of nowhere! :) I am so thankful for our little Zane Danial. He is indeed God's gracious gift to our little family. I can't imagine our life without him! :) 

This might be the most pictures I've ever had in a post, but that's okay. :D I am reliving his first year today. {*big mama sniffle*}

One year ago last night, I looked like this- so ready for a baby to come, but not betting on labor coming EVER at 10 days overdue:


And then much to our surprise, he was born only five hours after that picture! {birth story part 1, and 2!}


At 10 lbs. and 22.5 inches, he was the biggest and longest baby I've ever had:




Even at 10 lbs and 3 days old, he looked so tiny then:


He loved, loved, loved bath time {and still does!}. Fitting since he was born in the water! :P


Yeah that's right:


That paci strap is the first one we've ever had and I have three words: best invention ever.


Oh, and his mama loves him so.


The littlest two:

Oh the faces we've seen:



And his sisters are like his little mamas too:


But he always loves his daddy to hold him:


We think they look alike as babies:




First time in the walker:


First sandbox:


This is the first Sophie we've ever bought:


The first time he wore tennis shoes:


His first vacation- he loved it! ;)


But he's not so sure about his sisters feeding him:




Crawling somewhere around 8 months:


Baby peek-a-boo is the BEST:



First time he met a celebrity and pulled her hair:


First bookshelf mess:


We think he may have a sense of humor. :)


He's gone on every date with us since he was born:


He's all over the place now, and loves to make messes faster than his combat mama can catch him. He's like a ninja:


Stop it. This baby looks too old already:


Toddlerhood, this mama isn't ready for you yet:





Best mohawk ever:


And oh those teeth are so cute, but they were a bear coming in for weeks. He does not like teething.


But he loves to eat. :D


At this rate, it won't be long before he's driving. :)


That baby is so very loved. :)

Happy birthday Zaner- we love you so much and are so blessed to have been given a year with you!! :)

12 comments:

  1. Happy birthday, Zane! It has been a privilege watching you grow up this past year! May the Lord guide you and bless you and keep you always safe in His arms.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!!! My girl turns 1 in a few weeks, and I can't figure out where the time went. It's only going to go faster though, we just found out we're expecting our third in April!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sophie from FranceAugust 14, 2014 at 12:32 AM

    Happy birthday Zane! You're so cute! And your mama too! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe it's already been a year! He's such a delicious looking baby, I just want to squeeze those chubby cheeks of his. Happy birthday, sweet Zane!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't believe he's one, even though I think I joined in somewhere at the half-way mark. Still. They grow up way too quick. Happy Birthday, Zane. May God bless many more years to come.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday! He is so cute:) I started following you when you were pregnant with Zane. I was pregnant as well when I came across your blog. My son is 4 months younger than Zane. Thanks for sharing.:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so thankful you posted the link to your birthing story. I am so inspired by how you drew near to The Lord during your labor. I a expecting my fourth soon and I am so encouraged to make it a sweet time with Christ. I will make sure to have my favorite worship CDs, Scriptures and my birthing tub full! You have always encouraged me in my walk with Jesus, as a mom and in fitness. Joy and blessing to you and your sweet family!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How sweet! Happy birthday, Zane! You have a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Precious baby Zane...it's been fun watching your little life unfold!

    ReplyDelete

Oh, thank you so much for leaving a comment! I read every single one, and try to respond if I can! Thank you for being a part of the {bh} community!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...