good thing I'll be burning off these calories with this to-do list

Thanksgiving? Already? Wow. I don't know how that happened, but I'm glad it's here! :)

For the first time in my life we're having Thanksgiving in another state. That's quite a milestone if you ask me! I'm used to doing all the shopping and hosting, but this year I'm making a few things and mostly spending the my hours packing for all of us to travel. It's going to be fun!

My brother and sister-in-law are hosting this year, and I am bringing desserts! ;)

Can you guess what I'm making with this?


I'm making Edie's fudge for the first time! I'm thrilled to try a new recipe.

As far as packing goes- this is what I've got ready so far:


We probably need some clothes too, I suppose, but I really don't want to think about it yet. We have to get our winter clothes out of storage before we go, and I'm not looking forward to that. :/ I'm tempted to buy an outfit for everyone and call it a day. No one will notice if we're wearing the same thing the whole time, right?

I have so much to do. ;) Just don't panic, right? Maybe packing will be better with these:


I have to thank my sister-in-law Cayse for getting me addicted to those. I'm think I'm going to have to make something with them so they don't tempt me all day. :)

Here is my 24 hour to-do list as it stands now:

-- return item to a store
-- run errands {bank, etc.}
-- clean out/switch purse {done!}
-- make fudge
-- make toffee
-- make cheesecake
-- pack mine and Rob's clothes/toiletries
-- have children lay out their outfits and pack them
-- go to the plumbing store and select a master bathroom bathtub {must do!}
-- pick up 25 gallons of paint at paint store
-- get winter clothes from storage building
-- exercise at least once
-- bathe the baby tonight
-- wash/dry my hair
-- wash dishes
-- wash the rest of the sofa slipcovers and replace {another round of sickness yesterday :( }
-- find two lost things I need {one is now found!}
-- clean out the car
-- get the oil changed

Are you wondering why I'm here right now? Me too. :) hahahah!

Happy Tuesday, friends! I'm off to work! :)

5 comments

Kerry said...

Where did you get that purple scarf from? I bought some chunky knit infinity scarves from Old Navy when they on sale, but the one that I wore sheds. Ugh.

Briana Runde said...

Mmmm! I have to try that fudge recipe! Let us know how it turns out, and good luck on your to-do list. :-)

Mandy said...

I got it from the Gap Outlet, and it's been great for the couple of months i've had it- no shedding! :)

Mandy said...

It was SO good!!! Thank you!!

Kerry said...

Thank you! :)