Saturday, June 13, 2015

a thrifty transformation: sleigh bed before and after

The rain has officially left us for the summer! My nesting urges are finally being satisfied now that we've gotten to move on to painting projects, grass, and landscaping. ;) I'm so excited! 

Remember our $250 thrifted bed? Here's what it looked like before:


And here's what it looks like now, thanks to a coat of white paint: 


I'm in love!! Painting the big sleigh bed white made the whole room look bigger. I couldn't be happier with the outcome! :)

The transformation was all thanks to Rob, of course. :D Here was my view of the whole process:


And now, thanks to a day of his hard work, I get to enjoy this view:


I love Pottery Barn for sure, but you can't beat the satisfaction of getting a pretty white bed for less than $325!  :D 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...