Wednesday, October 12, 2016

a song I didn't know I needed in my life

I'm pretty sure someone told me about it a while back, but I'm just now truly discovering this album. This is my all-time favorite psalm made into a song!! Oh, my heart. You absolutely have to listen to it. :D


The Word of God is so alive and so powerful! Can you even imagine the day we get to worship all the day long?? I am only speaking for myself, but I'm pretty sure there is nothing on the entire earth more wholly satisfying than worshipping the Lord our God. My soul feels like it is going to absolutely burst at the seams when I sing praise to Him with Scripture! I don't know how much better it could possibly be, but I can only imagine it will be even better in Heaven. :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...