food on friday: 9 favorite eats lately

I have been loving all the summer food this year. Fresh tomatoes, zucchini, squash, cucumbers... mmmm! I so enjoy fresh veggies. Here's a taste of what we've been eating lately (ha!):

1. Zucchini stir-fry with noodles and raw cashew butter sautéed in a little butter, garlic salt, and olive oil:



2. Pan-fried salmon (frozen from Sam's) and tomatoes:


3. Mexican bowl: cabbage, rice, cilantro salsa (from Sam's), and feta:


4. Chopped salad (I added a little Parmesan Ranch for dressing):


5. Egg-white omelets with spinach, mild banana peppers, and cheddar:


Ivy and Zane both went head over heels for that and the other kids all ate it too (well, two ate it without the peppers)!


6. French bread pizza, minus the red sauce:


7. Steamed salmon, green beans and rice with garlic salt:


8. Russian tea cakes (this was a fun recipe we made for our end-of-year Essentials party):




You can always tell I'm nearing the end of pregnancy or beginning nursing by how many batches of cookies and brownies I make. The kids have really enjoyed all of my cravings! ;)